Saturday, 13 October 2012

Dusting the cob webs off my blog!

Well its been too long since I posted on my blog and the longer its been the more I've put off catching up. I have had a terrible few months since my last post, lost my job and both my mum and my eldest daughter have had some major health problems so blogging was the last thing on my mind. All things happen for a reason though and it has made me re evaluate  a few things in my life! I have now embarked on a Holistic course at college and plan to build upon my existing qualifications and skills and work towards building my own business (long term plan) in the meant time though I have hopefully secured a new job working with adults with learning difficulties part time to pay the bills while I get through my studies. I didn't totally stop crafting while I've been away, just haven't done as much and also didn't take many photos. I did take photos of two cards, that being one simple one I made for my Son Liam who is game obsessed



and a quick sweet card that I made for my niece in Australia



I plan to crack on and make some more today so I will see if I am able to get back into the routine of posting on my blog again x

Also in addition to me re blogging I came across a very generous candy give away and Bearly mine crafts blog ..........and who doesnt like candy give aways? Interested? then click the link below x



Good luck everyone :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek at my work, I do love making new friends and reading through the comments so please feel free to follow me or leave a Message

Thank you

Shell :)