Monday, 28 May 2012

Ribbon shop

Thought I would make a quick mention to the ribbon shop I found through a blog and discovered it's right at my doorstep last night while blog hopping so popped in today for a nosey. Its packed to the brim in every ribbon you could think of and I bet I could find a ribbon for every card idea I have in there. I only had a few pounds left until pay day at the end of the month so couldn't go mad but I'm sure I will once I have a little more in the bank. I thought I would give them a shout on my blog as although I know not everyone comments on my blog I do seem to get a fair bit of traffic come through and read my posts.


They are having an event at the moment and currently on day 11 (although you can still enter previous events until June 3rd) Come find them here at Crafty Ribbons or their online shop where you can see all their stock.

shell x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek at my work, I do love making new friends and reading through the comments so please feel free to follow me or leave a Message

Thank you

Shell :)