Thursday, 5 April 2012


Well the colder weather has returned after such a warm start to spring although not as bad as its been for my family up in Yorkshire! at least we have still had sun here in Dorset even if a little chilly in the breeze. Well this cold spell has given me chance to find pictures of cards that I have previously made. Today I'm putting up two cards that I made for my step twins Freya and Jade (....Edit the twins are no longer in my life :(   very painful and upsetting experience  ), the cards are similar but have used slightly different aspects so they are not identical as despite the girls being identical twins they like to be slightly different :) I used more of my Lily of the valley stamps for the main image and also the sentiment. The backing papers are designs from a street lace paper pack I have and then I topped with flowers, the cards did also have silver clip charms attached to the front as an additional gift for their bracelets but these have been taken off by the girls now. Hopefully more to add in the next few days x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek at my work, I do love making new friends and reading through the comments so please feel free to follow me or leave a Message

Thank you

Shell :)